This important book for all dermatology docorsBook Description
Identify, diagnose, and treat virtually any skin disorder Product Description
Widely recognized as the world’s leading dermatology manual, the new edition of Habif’s Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today’s best practices.
A wealth of new features makes it easier, than any other resource, to
identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases. And now,
with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have quick access to the complete contents online as well as hundreds of additional images, useful appendices, the DDx Mannequin, and so much more.
- Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside
front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a
brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
Review2010 BMA Book Awards – Highly Commended – Medicine category***
- Features extensive revisions throughout that highlight the newest
developments in diagnosis and treatment, giving you the absolute latest
on virtually every skin disorder.
- Includes access to expertconsult.com where you’ll find the fully searchable text, all of the book’s illustrations plus hundreds of additional images, links to PubMed, Dermatologic Surgical Procedures, a Dermatologic Formulary, and Bioterrorism, Dermatology, and Recently Returned Traveler appendices, and the DDx Mannequin plus much more.
- Presents an updated online DDx Mannequin that helps you view the
likeliest differential diagnoses for skin lesions in any body region.
- Over 1000 full color photographs, incorporating 500 brand-new,
never-before-published images for enhanced visual diagnostic guidance.
- Offers expanded material on non-white skin that prepares you to diagnose and treat different patient populations.
- Provides coverage of tropical diseases to help you treat patients who have been traveling abroad.
“This is an easy to use book, with beautiful clear illustrations and a
useful disorders index. It is easy to use as a quick reference with
well-laid-out tables and internet access.” Judges CommentsDoody’s Review – July 2010
This is a practical, useful guide to sound diagnoses of most of the
more common dermatologic diseases with useful treatment protocols.
It is a useful, practical guide, easily accessible to dermatologists
and nondermatologists alike, to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of
the more common skin diseases. A practical yet thorough guide like this
is very useful in the field and the book attains its goal splendidly.
Dr. Habif is a leader in the field of dermatology and is a master at
imparting information in a clear and concise manner. He writes his book
for students, nondermatologists, and dermatologists, and all will find
it accessible, useful, easy to read and understand, and worthy of
Suggestions on how best to access and glean the most from the book
start things off. A few minutes here and this detailed and thorough
book becomes an easy and quick guide. Some basic chapters follow on
nomenclature, necessary for communication in the field, and on topical steroids, which need to
be understood in order to be safely and effectively used. The
remainder of the book is divided into classes of disease. Unique
features include an expanded online component with surgical procedures,
references, and a dermatologic formulary. The latter will be updated
and, thus, kept current. An index of disorders on the inside cover
enables quick reference. The first page has a two-page index of
commonly used medications and the last has a more detailed list of
topical steroids. The book is thorough and detailed, yet easy to access quickly and will remain current with the companion web site.
Dr Habif has refined his textbook, and this fifth edition is an easy to
access, useful, practical guide that practicing dermatologists can
turn to daily, nondermatologists can use to accurately diagnose and
treat most of the more common dermatologic conditions, and students can
use to learn dermatology in a useful and thorough manner. Because of
the great attention paid to every aspect of this book, it is more
practical and useful, while remaining thorough and detailed, than any
other in dermatology.GET IT HERE
======================Related Topics:A Practical Manual Handbook of Dermatology Free DownloadCosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice Free DownloadRadiation Therapy for Skin Cancer Free DownloadColor Atlas of Chemical Peels Free DownloadThe Manual of Dermatology Free DownloadDermatology in Clinical Practice Free DownloadHair and Scalp Diseases Free Download