Membership NO : 3
Posts : 575
Join date : 2011-04-12
|Subject: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2012: 5 Books in 1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 am|| |
Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
The book is really a most excellent, fast personal reference that ought
to be around the workplace of all training medical practitioners. It's a main study assist for advanced healthcare students
,interns, and residents of most specialties. It is extremely recommended."- Julian L. Ambers, MD, PhD, FACE, Journal of Medicine Product Description
With the 2012 edition of Ferri's Clinical Advisor, you are able to accessibility current analysis and treatment facts about a lot more than 700 widespread health conditions more quickly
and much more successfully than in the past. Doctor.Fred F. Ferri's well-known "5 textbooks in 1" file format offers speedy guidance
on Acute Coronary Syndromes, Biceps Tendonitis, H1N1 Influenza,Infertility, Metastic Brain Tumors, Postpartum Follow-up, Small Bowel Obstruction, Social Anxiety Disorder, Stuttering plus much more. At searching the entire subject matter and download patient training instructions in the English and Spanish.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory
results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and
algorithms to expedite reference.
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests.
perform more than 60 procedures using step-by-step, how-to instructions covering ICD-9 and CPT codes, indications, contraindications, and complications.
- Get the billing codes you need, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Improve your practice's efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines.
- Make informed clinical decisions with updated evidence-based medicine references.
- Identify and treat a broader range of disorders with coverage of 24 new topics, 75 new tables, and 60 new algorithms as well as 7 new Laboratory Tests
and 2 new Clinical Practice Guidelines tables.
- Ensure the best patient encounters and outcomes with 86 new downloadable Patient Teaching Guides online covering Acute Coronary Syndrome,
Diabetes Insipidus, Electrical Injury, Pulmonary Hypertension and more!
- Improve your interpretation of presenting symptoms with 97 new topics in the Differential Diagnosis section including Amnionic Fluid Alpha-Fetoprotein Elevation, Back Pain, Bone Mass, Calcifications,
Delirium, Gastric Dilation, Heart Failure, Muscle Disease, Sore Throat, Urinary Retention, Valvular Heart Disease and Vegetative State.
- Access the complete text online with additional algorithms, suggested reading, links to PubMed, and more at expertconsult
Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2012 is the fastest, most effective way to access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common
medical conditionsGET IT HERE
IF YOU WANT YO BUY IT ..READ SOME PAGES First
Search inside this book
You Save: $14.44(14%)