Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
This powerful study tool includes:
About the Author Conrad Fischer, M.D.,
- 4-color flashcards in laminated 5 x 7 format
- Pictures or vignettes with questions on one side, with answers on the back
- Crucial information for making correct diagnoses
- The most frequently seen diagnoses that appear on the USMLE Steps 2 and 3 exams
- Additional Online Author Podcast
is Associate Chief of Medicine for
Educational and Academic Activities at Nassau University Medical Center
on Long Island. He is an Attending Physician at the University Hospital
of Brooklyn as well as at kings County Hospital Center. In the past,
Dr. Fischer was the Residency Program Directors at Flushing Hospital and
before that was the Residency director at Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Fischer completed a Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Memorial
Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center of Cornell University. He lives in
Brooklyn, New York.
SOURCE: Amazon.comGET IT HERE
See Some pages from this textbook Press HERE