Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
is the undisputed
"bible" of USMLE Step 1 preparation. This annually updated student-to-student review delivers an unmatched collection of the most frequently tested high-yield facts and mnemonics. Written by medical students who took the boards in 2010, it provides a complete framework
to help you prepare for the most anxiety-provoking exam of your career.
- 1,100+ high-yield facts based on student reporting from the 2010 exam
- Hundreds of clinical images, including a 24-page full-color insert
- Student ratings of top review books
- Updated information throughout
- High-yield facts organized into basic principles and organ system sections facilitates study
- Use with First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 to create the ultimate Step 1 review package
"This book manages to fit two years worth of medical school content into one review book....This book is extremely helpful in preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam. It is concise enough to use to prepare for the
exam in a reasonable amount of time without omitting important information. It covers the material covered in the first two years of medical school very well....This edition appears to have incorporated
suggestions from students who have taken the exam to reflect recent changes in the exam."--Doody's Review Service About the Author Author Profiles
Tao Le, MD, MHS
is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at University of Louisville. Vikas Bhushan, MD
is a practicing diagnostic radiologist based in Los Angeles, California.
SOURCE: Amazon.comGET IT HERE
See Some pages from this textbook Clicks HERE