Medical Book

Buy Textbooks | Autoclaves | stethoscopes | Buy Books Online | Buy Medical Textbooks | Textbooks | Equipment | Nutrition | USMLE | MRCP | MRCS | Dental | Sport Medicine | Cardiology | Medical Textbook | Surgery | Pregnancy | Anatomy | Radiation | Pedia |

HomeCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions for the MRCS Vivas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
john

Membership NO : 1
Male Posts : 1673

PostSubject: Questions for the MRCS Vivas   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!

Read More by Click The Banner Below

If you read this book you will be very well prepared for the MRCS vivas. It is one of the best and most comprehensive available and I now recommend it to all our local senior house officers...If I were taking the MRCS examination, I would base my revision around this book -- Postgraduate Medical Journal 20040601 The best book I ever bought! I thank the authors for ensuring I passed, as I had already answered most of the questions I was asked by going through this book. -- Amazon Customer Review 20040510 It is perfect for asking questions to your
study group/partners and you then have the answers to your questions at hand. The answers provided are excellent - plenty of detail and well written. I personally found myself regurgitating many of the answers
from this book for my viva exam -especially the physiology. I passed. --Amazon customer review 20040601

Product Description
 A study aid for surgery residents, written by recently qualified
surgeons who are now actively involved in the teaching and support of
new trainees. Each subject area offers 20-30 questions, which follow a
conversational pattern where new questions follow logically from
previous answers.

SOURCE: Amazon.com

GET IT HERE

See Some pages from this textbook  Clicks HERE

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Questions for the MRCS Vivas