Membership NO : 1
Posts : 1675
Join date : 2011-03-27
|Subject: First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards (FIRST AID Specialty Boards) Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 am|| |
Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
A Complete Review of Every Internal Medicine Topic Included on the ABIM Exam -- written by physicians who passed! 5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"I wish I had this book when I was studying for my boards. It is
well worth the price for both study for the boards and for a quick
reference." -- Doody's Review Service
From the Back Cover Shelve: Board Review/Internal Medicine• Discover IM residents’ “secret weapon” for the boards• Get answers to board questions from residents who passed• Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and information-rich illustrations• Apply the First Aid formula for exam success INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ABIM SUCCESS• The only resident-to-resident, step-by-step guide to help you pass the ABIM exam• Thousands of recently tested high-yield topics from actual ABIM exams• High-yield algorithms and clinical images, including x-rays, MRIs, CTs, and clinical photographs• Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who’ve been there• Great for recertification, too!
- Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who've been there
- Complete coverage of every must-know topic in one quick-study resource
- Quick, frequently-tested, high-yield facts based on the most recently administered in-service and board exams
- Board-proven mnemonics and clinical pearls
- NEW 20-page full-color insert of clinical images you must know at exam time
- 55 NEW images and 100 NEW pages of high-yield facts
- Great for recertification
- Perfect for last-minute review
SOURCE: Amazon.comGET IT HERE
To See Some pages from this textbook Clicks HERE