Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
The trusted favorite for USMLE Step 1 review!
"Having practice questions such as those in this book are of tremendous value for medical students as they prepare for Step 1. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service LANGE Q&A™: USMLE Step 1
is a comprehensive Q&A review of all the topics medical students can expect on the USMLE Step 1. Chapters contain specific topics so you can reinforce one topic at a time and concentrate on you weak areas. The final seven chapters consist of practice tests in blocks of 50 questions each, in the same format you will see on exam day.
About the Author
- Co-authored by residents who recently passed Step 1
- Board-format practice exams enhance test preparation
- Most frequently tested subjects are emphasized
- Organized by subject to help you focus on problem areas
- Fully comprehensive and up to date
- The most popular review guide for USMLE Step 1
- More than 1,100 Q&As-plus detailed explanations for each!
- One complete 350-question practice test for self-evaluation
- Special focuses on physiology, pathology, and pharmacology
- The latest info on microbiology and behavioral science
Michael W. King, MD is a Professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at Indiana University School of Medicine, and is affiliated with
the Center for Regenerative Biology and Medicine in Terre Haute, Indiana.
SOURCE: Amazon.comGET IT HERE
Order Now and Save : $8.54(18%)
To See Some pages from this textbook Clicks HERE