Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
Drug Dosing in Children is important for all pediatrician, doctors working in emergency department ,healthcare workers and pedia resident.
An essential pocket reference for paediatric emergency medicine. This is a practical, synoptic resuscitation aid providing comprehensive guidelines about equipment sizes and drug doses, including how to prepare, dilute and administer drugs in the emergency room.
What's covered in the book:
- Practical pharmacology in children
- Overcoming medication errors in the Emergency Department
- Paediatric resuscitation and teamwork
- How to use the PAWPER tape and Broselow tape
- A comprehensive guide to equipment sizing in children
- Bolus drug dosing guidelines for more than 80 commonly-used emergency drugs
- Infusion drug dosing guidelines for the most frequently used emergency infusions
- Useful formulas and information for managing paediatric emergencies
- Pearls and pitfalls information on emergency drugs and emergency equipment
=================================GET IT HERE
====================================Join Our Channel in Youtube
Medical Learninig Videos