Membership NO : 1
Posts : 1674
Join date : 2011-03-27
|Subject: Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis Free Download Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 pm|| |
Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 6e (Zitelli, Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis)
Basil J. Zitelli MD (Author), Sara C McIntire MD (Author), Andrew J Nowalk MD PhD (Author)
Accurately diagnose the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions with the most trusted atlas in the field: Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th
Edition. Over 2,500 superb clinical photographs provide unparalleled coverage of important clinical signs and symptoms - from the common (pinkeye) to the rare (Williams syndrome). Trusted by residents and clinicians alike, this updated classic helps you quickly and confidently diagnose any childhood condition you're likely to encounter.
- Get the comprehensive coverage you need - from pertinent historical factors and examination techniques to visual and diagnostic methods - with over 2,500 practical, clinical photographs to help identify and diagnose hundreds of pediatric disorders.
- Benefit from authoritative guidance on genetic disorders and dysmorphic conditions, neonatology, developmental-behavioral pediatrics, allergy and immunology, conditions of each body system, child abuse and neglect, infectious disease, surgery, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, orthopedics, and craniofacial syndromes - all enhanced by over 3,400 high-quality images.
- Prepare for the pediatric boards with one of the best, most widely used review tools available.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com - fully searchable!
- Get in-depth guidance on your laptop or mobile device with online diagnostic videos of non-seizure neurological symptoms, respiratory disorders, and seizures, plus an infant development assessment tool, a downloadable image gallery (JPEGs or PPTs for easy insertion into academic presentations) and links to PubMed - all online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Gain an up-to-date understanding of today's hottest topics, including autism spectrum disorders, childhood obesity, inborn errors of metabolism, malformations associated with teratogens, and mitochondrial disorders.
- Stay current with new chapters and revised coverage of genetics, radiology, development, endocrinology, infectious diseases, cerebral palsy, skeletal syndromes, and child abuse.
Face your daily diagnostic challenges, from the common to the rare, with Zitelli.
"With its visuals and concise yet thorough text, this is an excellent reference for all physicians. It has the largest collection of photos, radiologic images, figures, and diagnostic techniques ever assembled. This new edition offers important revisions, updates, and some entirely rewritten chapters. The new chapter on radiologic diagnosis is important for primary care physicians, since so many diagnoses are now made with imaging." - Russell W Steele, M.D.(Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody 4 star rating!
===========================Befor Download you con see this topic to learn you
:How you can Download file from Media1fire
--------------------------Free Download Now For Limited TIMECLICK ON THE ABOVE DOWNLOAD ICON or CLICK HERE
Watch this Vdeo During Download
==================================JOIN OUR PAGE IN FACEBOOK FOR MORE TEXBOOKS.....
JUST CLICK LIKE
GET IT HERE FROM AMAZON (HARDCORE)
================Related Topics:Schwartz's Clinical Handbook of Pediatrics Free DownloadTextbook of Clinical Pediatrics Free Downloadhe Pediatric Diagnostic Examination Free DownloadLANGE Q&A Pediatrics Free DownloadFirst Aid for the Pediatric Boards Free DownloadCase Files Pediatrics Free Download