Membership NO : 1
Posts : 1674
Join date : 2011-03-27
|Subject: National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases Free Download Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:51 pm|| |
Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 6e Paperback
by Scott Gilbert MD (Author), Daniel E. Weiner MD MS (Author)
The National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases
is your ideal companion in clinical nephrology!
From anatomy, histology, and physiology, through the diagnosis and management of kidney disease, fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and kidney transplantation, this trusted manual from Elsevier and the National Kidney Foundation provides an accessible, efficient overview of kidney diseases
that's perfect for residency, fellowship, clinical practice, and board review.
- Incorporate the latest NKF Kidney/ Outcome Quality Initiative guidelines on chronic kidney disease staging and management.
- Review the basics with a current and practical review of the anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of kidney disease, fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
- Put the latest knowledge to work in your practice with 8 brand-new chapters including kidney development,
assessment of kidney function in acute and chronic settings, the kidney in malignancy, acute tubular injury and acute tubular
necrosis, acute interstitial nephritis, Fabry Disease, immunosuppression, and transplant infectious disease, as well as
comprehensive updates on acute kidney injury, transplant medicine, kidney function and kidney disease in the
elderly, GFR estimation, biomarkers in kidney disease, recently described pathologic targets in membranous nephropathy,
minimal change disease, viral nephropathies, and much more!
- Get expert advice from a new team of editors, led by Scott Gilbert and Dan Weiner from Tufts University
School of Medicine, each bringing a fresh perspective and a wealth of clinical experience.
- Quickly access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, with fully searchable text, downloadable
images, and additional figures and graphs.
--------------------------Free Download Now For Limited TIMECLICK ON THE ABOVE DOWNLOAD ICON OR CLICK HERE...
Watch this Video During Download
==================================JOIN OUR PAGE IN FACEBOOK FOR MORE TEXBOOKS.....
JUST CLICK LIKE
GET IT HERE FROM AMAZON (HARDCORE)
===============Related Topics:Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology Free DownloadMedical Complications of Kidney Transplantation Free DownloadNutritional Management of Renal Disease Free DownloadDiabetes and the Kidney Free DownloadNational Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases Free DownloadPrimer on Transplantation by American Society of Transplantation Free DownloadCardiorenal Syndrome: Mechanisms, Risk and Treatment Free DownloadNutritional Management of Renal Disease Free DownloadBrenner and Rector's The Kidney Free DownloadUrinary Tract Infection: Clinical Perspectives on Urinary Tract Infection Free DownloadFundamentals of Renal Pathology Free Download