Guide to Arthrocentesis and Soft Tissue Injection
concise, user-friendly, pocket-size handbook of best practices provides
expert guidance on how to use
arthrocentesis and soft tissue injection
to diagnose and treat the most common musculoskeletal disorders seen in
primary care, including strains
, overuse injuries, inflammatory
and arthritic conditions, and more. A consistent organization, clear
illustrations, and low cost make this a must-have for anyone who
regularly sees patients with orthopedic complaints.* Features the expertise of Dr.
Bruce Carl Anderson, a world authority on orthopedic practice in primary care.
* Offers proven, straightforward “how-to’s” of arthrocentesis and injection procedures for the most common orthopedic problems.
* Features detailed descriptions
, simple line drawings, and crisp imaging to clearly show every aspect of proper procedure.
* Presents at-a-glance differential diagnosis and confirmations tables at the beginning
of each section.
* Provides comprehensive appendices, including follow-up procedures
and tables for physical therapy, radiology, laboratory tests, and all
other support activities.
* Uses a consistent format for easy reference
GET IT HERERelated Subject
Orthopaedic Medicine: a practical approachOrthopedic Manual Therapy: An Evidence-Based ApproachHigh Yield OrthopaedicsTechniques in Hip Arthroscopy and Joint Preservation Surgery - November 2010 EditionThe 5-Minute Orthopaedic ConsultColor Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics Cyriax's Illustrated Manual of Orthopaedic MedicineOrthopedic Manual Therapy: An Evidence-Based ApproachStaying Out of Trouble in Pediatric Orthopaedics Lippincott's Primary Care Orthopaedics