Join STARZ Free Trial NOW !!
Read More by Click The Banner Below
Netter's Orthopaedics (Netter Clinical Science)
- Hardcover: 512 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (December 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1929007027
- ISBN-13: 978-1929007028
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.3 x 1.1 inche
meets illustrative excellence
This new compilation of Dr. Netter’s famous drawings includes the
work of his talented
successors, who faithfully uphold the Netter
in their skillful depiction of the latest techniques and procedures. This new atla
s-quality reference provides an essential overview of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. Clear and straightforward accompanying text describes the anatomy, basic science, and fundamental principles of evaluation and treatment
that guide every clinical intervention.
* Features more than 350 informative, beautifully drawn illustrations either by, or in the style of, Frank H. Netter, MD.
* Provides relevant anatomy and basic science in the beginning of each chapter to lay the foundation for understanding the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of each clinical condition.
* Covers individual topics affecting
the entire musculoskeletal system, such as arthritic disorders, fractures, rehabilitation
, and nerve disorders.
* Organizes diagnostic and therapeutic techniques by region to help you apply management principle
s in practice.
GET IT HERERelated Subject
Orthopaedic Medicine: a practical approachOrthopedic Manual Therapy: An Evidence-Based ApproachHigh Yield OrthopaedicsTechniques in Hip Arthroscopy and Joint Preservation Surgery - November 2010 EditionThe 5-Minute Orthopaedic ConsultColor Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics Cyriax's Illustrated Manual of Orthopaedic MedicineOrthopedic Manual Therapy: An Evidence-Based ApproachStaying Out of Trouble in Pediatric Orthopaedics Lippincott's Primary Care Orthopaedics