Leibel and Phillips Textbook of Radiation Oncology: Expert Consult - September 2010 Edition
Stay on top of the latest scientific and therapeutic advances
the new edition of Leibel and Phillips Textbook of Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Theodore L. Phillips
, in collaboration with two new
Richard Hoppe and Mack Roach, offers a multidisciplinary look at the
presentation of uniform treatment philosophies for cancer
emphasizing the “treat for cure” philosophy. You can also explore the
implementation of new imaging techniques to locate and treat tumors, new
molecularly targeted therapies
, and new types of treatment delivery.
* Supplement your reading with online access to the complete contents
of the book, a downloadable image library, and more at
* Gather step-by-step techniques for assessing and implementing radiotherapeutic
options with this comprehensive
, full-color, clinically
* Review the basic principles behind the selection and application of
radiation as a treatment modality
, including radiobiology, radiation
physics, immobilization and simulation, high dose rate, and more.
* Use new imaging technique
s to anatomically locate tumors
before and during treatment.
* Apply multidisciplinary treatments with advice from experts in medical, surgical, and radiation oncology.
* Explore new treatment options such as proton therapy, which can
facilitate precise tumor-targeting and reduce damage to healthy
* Stay on the edge of technology
with new chapters on IGRT, DNA damage and repair, and molecularly targeted therapies.
Stay one step ahead with the latest technique
s from the newest edition of Leibel’s
GET IT HERE