Echo Made Easy
for All doctors and medical student
This best-selling and highly-pra
ised book provides a practical and clinically useful introduction to echo. The author explains the echo techniques available, what an echo can and cannot give, and, importantly, puts echo into a clinical perspective. The sections are ordered with the techniques most often used to diagnose a particular
clinical problem explained first. The final chapter deals with special clinical situations.
* This highly-praised book is a simple guide to a difficult subject, written in a conversational and accessible style. It is essential reading for anyone wishing to learn about echo – docto
echnicians, medical students etc.
* It provides full practical coverage of the clinical aspects of heart disease.
* It will be of great use to those experienced in echo as a refresher and reference source in pocket-size.
* Fully updated with the many recent advances in echocardiography.
* Now presente
d in full colour throughout with new illustrations.
* New sections on device therapy for heart failure (cardiac resynchronization therapy, CRT) and the use of echo and TOE (or TEE) in special situations.
* Expanded sections on diastolic function and tissue Doppler imaging.
* Additional material on the
newer echo techniques such as 3-D echo, stress echo and contrast echo.
* Special clinical situations now include pulmonary embolism, pericardial disease, advanced age, athletic heart and obesity.===========================Befor Download you con see this topic to learn you
:How you can Download file from Media1fire
--------------------------Free Download Now For Limited TIMECLICK ON THE ABOVE DOWNLOAD ICON
==================================JOIN OUR PAGE IN FACEBOOK FOR MORE TEXBOOKS.....
JUST CLICK LIKE
GET IT HERE