Welch.Allyn.Interactive.Guide.to.Eye.Ear.Nose.and. Throat-MEDiSO Audio&Video Exclusive
Introducing the Welch Allyn EENT CD-ROM, an interactive guide to the
eye, ear, nose and throat. This innovative learning tool is designed
to show you the ins and outs of EENT procedures in a classroom like
you've never seen before: a virtual EENT office. Whether you're
learning for the first time, or just looking to polish your skills,
it's packed with useful information no health care provider should be
The Interactive Journey Includes:
- Charts and graphics identifying the major anatomical structures of each sensory system.
- Full-color video demonstrations of screening and iagnostic procedures in the eye, ear, nose and throat.
- Descriptions of effective techniques for using diagnostic instruments like an opthalmoscope, otoscope, and rhinolaryngoscope.
- Information and photographs of common pathologies from these sensory systems - and how to spot them in a real patient.
- Self-tests that allow you to gauge your skills on each diagnostic instrument.
- Best of all, the CD ROM lets you conduct the ultimate test of your skills: a interactive exam on a virtual patient.Enjoy Related SubjectColor Atlas of Otoscopy: From Diagnosis to Surgery Surgical Atlas of Pediatric Otolaryngology The Temporal Bone: A Manual for Dissection and Surgical ApproachesWelch.Allyn.Interactive.Guide.to.Eye.Ear.Nose.and. Throat-MEDiSO Audio&Video ExclusiveLogan Turner's Diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat